Don’t You (Forget About Me) - Tina, Sam & Blaine (Originally sung by Simple Minds)
really fucking glad that Glee can show Kurt sucking face with a random dude who’s like 20 years his senior but when his fiance and partner for the better part of 3 years greets him after months apart they get a big fat hug and after a heart to heart alone in his bedroom WHAT DO YOU KNOW another big fat hug lmfao fuck glee don’t even fucking try to justify this
hey guys, want to hear a joke?
Kurt and Blaine are front runners for a People’s choice award for best on-screen chemistry but
- they’ve had less than five minutes of screen time this season
- they only shared two scenes together in one episode that was supposed to be about THEIR PROPOSAL
- they are in separate states STILL
- they’ve been in separate states for over a year
- Blaine is still a senior in high school
- they might not have an annual duet for Christmas
- and they only have one episode of face-to-face interaction that we know of in the next four episodes and they will be chaperoned by their straight best friends
Darren and Chris deserve this award but Ryan Murphy does not.